Sunday, January 2, 2011

First step

I think that is still not too late for me to say HAPPY NEW YEAR people (:

I want to say thank you to those person who made me happy & sorry for those person whom i have hurted . I love you for the person who changed me & love me for who & what i am :')

Okay I created a new blog . I want to forget all the memories of the first i though there were too many memories of joy and sorrow . The past let it pass and do not mind going back . This year i want to start a new life . I want to forget the hurtful memories , but memories of the fun i will never forget until whenever. It will remain at the heart i hook . I have to think ahead about everything in this world . I have to think about the future , family and others. I hope this year is a better year than last year :)



love <3